CAMS NDACC Test server - Known issues
On this page we will list known issues and missing features for the current state of the test server.
All feedback, questions, and comments are welcome at email@example.com.
Thursday, 06 Nov 2014
- There are no server or toolchain bugs currently known.
- There were a number of features discussed during the
lifetime of the NORS project, that we were not able to
implement before the project's end. These 'missing'
- MACC terminology
- Refer to the MACC models by their "o_suit"/"e_suite" designation instead of just the model name
- [4.4] Mismatch concerning the number of available reports between both the intruments/experiments and geographic filters
- I.e. no update of the number of available parameters, model or instrument types following a selection in the right-hand side column
- [6.1] Outputs format
- PDF images will scale better than PNG
- [7.2] VIP users can request custom reports, but they are not actually generated
- This partial functionality has now been disabled.
- [7.3] No selection of seasonal/latitudinal time range for reports generation
- This was not implemented.